The Civilian Employees Co-operative Housing Society (CECHS) Soan Garden Phase I, Zone V, is located in a Panoramic and Scenic area of Islamabad having ancient river of Soan in the east to the south in East North. Murree Hills connecting Margalla Hills adds its beauty early in the morning and straight to the west lies a huge area of Potohar in the High Altitude 609 meters. In the East-South Islamabad Express Highway goes towards the Rawalpindi-Lahore Highway. Briefly it is in the heart of Islamabad which has now becomes the modern dwelling center as it is surrounded by the famous Gulberg, Jinnah Garden Housing Projects. In the East-South while in its southern side the Housing Societies like Pak PWD Housing Society, Police Foundation Housing Project O-9 and CBR immediately adjacent to Phase IV and V.
Goals & Objectives
- Develop urban communities.
- Provide modern living standards.
- Offer sustainable infrastructures.
- Generate environment-friendly developments.
- Facilitate People with essential civic facilities i.e. Health, Education & Entertainment.
- Build our socio-cultural fiber by reconnecting communities.
- Promote religious harmony by defining communal worship centers.
- Encourage educational pursuits by designing modern centers of education.